Client: Carina Francioso
UX designer & Developer
- UX design
- WordPress Website building
- Quality Assurance
Carina Francioso is a very talented and renowned canadian artist who hired Saraz design Studio to design and develop a website to offer his online course AN ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO OIL PAINTING WITH SEASCAPE TUTORIALS. For this project, my mission was to build the website from a layout design provided for the homepage on desktop, involving the whole learning experience, along with purchase and checkout process.
- Create an easy purchase process and enrollment process for the course
- Create/build the learning experience with an open source LMS powered with WordPress; after different testings, I went with LearnPress.
- Design and build the experience for all devices: mobile, table and desktop.
- Ensure the content is protected, and only accesible for customers. For this purpose, I used AWS S3 to store the videos and a WordPress plugin for reproducing the content on the website.
Final life pages
Hero image logged out
Hero image logged in
THE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Oil Painting Pros with Carina Francioso
Software: Figma – WordPress – Flodesk